Arief R.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rolandvinson57

This decision is inspired by his commitment to present a different choice, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the citizens of Banten, beyond the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. Arief Wismansyah’s leadership in Tangerang has been noted for creativity in city management and inclusive infrastructure development, creating a strong foundation to advance Banten. In this context, he is dedicated to championing social fairness, sustainable growth, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief expressed his preparedness to face the challenges of the Banten election with a vision centered on positive transformation and progress for all segments of society. He revealed that his decision to run was initially unintended, but the motivation from the community and his family made him reconsider. He noted that a meeting with Ma’ruf Amin, the Vice President significantly impacted his decision to run. “I was asked by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He asked, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I agreed with him. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run,” Arief said when met in the Karawaci area of Tangerang City, Sunday (23/06/2024). Arief also expressed his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the division in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about contending with renowned contenders in the region. “I hope to work together with the people of Banten to develop jointly, including with the existing dynasties,” he added. Arief highlighted his willingness to collaborate with various parties for the advancement of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. “Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can deliver the best for Banten,” he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to back a shared vision in developing the region through the upcoming election.

As a party that won a decade of seats in the 2019 vote and an additional seat in the 2024 election, PKS has a solid base and can propose a sole candidate pair for mayor and vice mayor. Furthermore, the PKS Bogor DPD Chairman, Atang Trisnanto, has been suggested as a mayor nominee in the 2024 regional election. “Of course, PKS has the capital and strong position to determine the candidate for mayor. Be patient, we are expecting guidance from the DPP. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has surfaced, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Whatever duty is assigned, we are ready, I must be ready,” said Atang on March 24, 2024.

The police in Banten have mapped out the vulnerabilities of the regional democratic event to prevent conflicts within the community. “In other words, the militancy with the community, presidential elections are different from regional elections. The militancy is higher in regional elections,” said Banten Police Chief, Inspector General Abdul Karim, at the Bhayangkara 78th Anniversary social service event in Serang City, Banten, on June 25, 2024.

Mahfud Md, vice-presidential prospect number 3, emphasized that it was not yet time to congratulate the number 02 governmental and vice-presidential set, Prabowo Subianto-Gibran Rakabuming Raka, as the champions of the 2024 Presidential Election The final winner will certainly be determined after the Constitutional Court’s decision concerning the election dispute submitted by the number 01 set, Anies Baswedan-Muhaimin Iskandar (Amin), on Thursday (21/3/2024), and the number 03 set, Ganjar Pranowo-Mahfud Md, on Saturday (23/3/2024). “We are holding back. Allow’s wait on a fair choice so individuals can witness the country’s lawful procedures. If that’s the decision, after that as people of the nation, we will certainly remain firm,” said Mahfud on Monday (25/3/2024).

“The PKS DPP, in a meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024, has decided to nominate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan as the prospective gubernatorial candidate and Mr. Sohibul Iman as the prospective vice-gubernatorial candidate,” said Syaikhu.

“No problem, in the competition (Pilkada), there is no need to be afraid, right? We’ll just compete,” said Sohibul Iman when met during the opening of the PKS Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, Tuesday (25/6/2024).

**78th Bhayangkara Anniversary Event at Polda Banten** In celebration of the 78th Bhayangkara Anniversary, Polda Banten, along with all police precincts in its jurisdiction, held various events such as home renovations, providing bore wells, mass circumcisions, blood donations, free health check-ups, and distributing thousands of basic food aid packages. Additionally, in Serang City, there were motorcycle races, a people’s market, and entertainment stages for the youth. “The concept of this celebration, as seen earlier, is to try to get closer to the community. In other words, the police are the community, and we are also part of the community,” he explained.

When you loved this article and you want to receive more details concerning Masalah gizi bantuan pangan [newsinbrum.com] kindly visit our web site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Arief R.
Your information: